Resett.no - Of The editorial staff-March 17, 2022
It will strengthen Russia to get rid of the country's "traitors", said Russian President Vladimir Putin on TV.
- All peoples, and especially the Russian people, can always separate true compatriots from scum and traitors. They will spit them out like a small insect that happens to fly into their mouths, Putin said.
According to Putin, the West is trying to provoke civilian confrontations in Russia and use Ukraine as a springboard for an offensive against the Russians.
- They have one goal - and that is to destroy Russia, he said during the meeting, where he also emphasized that the "mission" in Ukraine is going exactly according to plan.
Putin warned that the West plans to use Russian citizens as a "fifth column".
- The West will of course focus on a fifth column - on traitors. On those who make money here, but who live over there. Not geographically, but in the head. They have a slave-like way of thinking, President Putin said.
- I am convinced that this natural and necessary cleansing of society will strengthen our society and our solidarity, he continued.
A law passed on March 4 makes it illegal for the public to "discredit" the Russian army.
Russia denies that a peace agreement is imminent
- What has been published is a compilation of information that is known about topics that were on the agenda, but the whole is wrong. There are correct elements there, but in total it is not correct, says Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, according to Interfax.
He refers to an article in the Financial Times on Wednesday that Ukraine and Russia should be close to completing a preliminary peace agreement on 15 points, according to NTB.
The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehavior acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.
All articles contained in Human-Synthesis are freely available and collected from the Internet. The interpretation of the contents is left to the readers and do not necessarily represent the views of the Administrator. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). Human-Synthesis will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. Human-Synthesis grants permission to cross-post original Human-Synthesis articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified