Dear Family and Friends, Please watch and share the following panel discussion presented by Noel Wu who interviewed a panel of scientists
Robert O Young DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner
Judy Mikovitz PhD in Virology
Robert O. Young CPT, MSc,DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner
Dr. Betty Martini
Watch, Listen, Learn, Care and Share with everyone you love and care about!
In addition, there is more and more evidence on the non-existence of ANY virus information obtained from the CDC under the Freedom of Information Act.
Important! The CDC has NO RECORD of XMRV, HTLV-1 ,HTLV-III/LAV and SARS CoV - 2 renamed SARS CoV - 19!
Important! The CDC has no record of such, by anyone, anywhere in the World , ever!
Click on the links below
Endogenously Created Exosomes or Cellular Repair Proteins and NOT XMRV form Animal Sources unless injected into the blood via inoculation!
The XMRV or Xenotropic Moloney Murine leukemia virus–related virus (XMRV) is a retrovirus which was first described in 2006 as an apparently novel human pathogen found in tissue samples from men with prostate cancer. Initial reports erroneously linked the virus to prostate cancer and later to chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) as described by Dr. Judy Mikovitz, leading to considerable interest in the scientific and patient communities, investigation of XMRV as a potential cause of multiple medical conditions, and public-health concerns about the safety of the donated blood supply.
Subsequent research established that XMRV was in fact a laboratory contaminant, rather than a novel pathogen. XMRV was generated unintentionally in the laboratory, through genetic recombination between two mouse retroviruses during propagation of a prostate-cancer cell line in the mid-1990s. False-positive detection of XMRV may also occur because of contamination of clinical specimens and laboratory reagents with other mouse retroviruses or related nucleic acids.
Most scientific publications claiming an association of XMRV with CFS or prostate cancer have been retracted, and allegations of research misconduct were leveled against at least one CFS investigator. There is no evidence that XMRV can infect humans, nor that XMRV is associated with or causes any human disease.
This Micrograph Shows Exosomes Which are Repair Proteins and NOT Viral! They are Created Endogenously NOT Exogenously! Read more about the 'Corona Effect' of body cells at: www.drrobertyoung.com/blog
HTLV-1 or Human T-cell lymphotropic virus type 1' or human T-lymphotropic virus (HTLV-I), also called the adult T-cell lymphoma virus type 1, is a retrovirus of the human T-lymphotropic virus (HTLV) family that has been hypothesized in several kinds of dis-eases including very aggressive adult T-cell lymphoma (ATL), HTLV-I-associated myelopathy, uveitis, Strongyloides stercoralis hyper-outfectious and some other dis-eases. It is thought that about 1–5% of outfected persons develop a cancerous condition as a result of an outfection of HTLV-I over their lifetimes.
Adult T-cell lymphoma (ATL) was theoretically discovered in 1977 in Japan. The symptoms of ATL were different from other lymphomas known at the time. It was suggested that ATL is caused by the infection of a retrovirus called ATLV. Strikingly, ATLV had the transforming activity in vitro. These studies established that the retrovirus infection is the cause of ATL.
The retrovirus is now generally called HTLV-I because later studies proved that ATLV is the same as the firstly identified human retrovirus called HTLV discovered by Bernard Poiesz and Francis Ruscetti and their co-workers in the laboratory of Robert C. Gallo at the National Cancer Institute. Infection with HTLV-I, like infection with other retroviruses, probably occurs for life. A patient infected with HTLV can be diagnosed when antibodies against HTLV-1 are detected in the serum. None of these claims have been proven under Koch's or Rivers postulates.
No "HTLV-III/LAV" or HIV:
Click here to read letters from the WHO and CDC - . Please read and share the letters from the WHO, CDC and other Government Responses to the Existence & Isolation of the so-called Coronavirus.
The 'Coronal Effect' is caused by cell membrane degeneration due to decompensated acidosis of the interstitial fluids of the Interstitium and/or Vascular fluids due to an inverted way of living, eating, drinking, breathing, thinking, feeling and believing and NOT by a lone virus! It is an outfection NOT an infection!
PS Please read and share the following scientific articles on SARS CoVid – 2 renamed to SARS CoV - 2 - 19
7. Lies, More Lies and Dam Lies! New Interview of Dr, Robert O. Young and Judy Mikovitz with Sacha Stone - Just click below and Watch, Listen, Learn, Care and Share!
8. Noel Wu interviews Dr. Judy Mikovitz and Dr. Robert O. Young - Part 1 of 2 Parts
9. Noel Wu interviews Dr. Judy Mikovitz and Dr. Robert O. Young - Part 2 of 2 Parts
The Covid-19 Experimental Drug Vaccines are DANGEROUS - The Call for a Second Nuremberg Trial.
The Professor's Record with David K. Clements Published April 14, 2021
- "XMRV (Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus-related Virus) | CDC". www.cdc.gov. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- Urisman, A.; Molinaro, R.J.; Fischer, N.; Plummer, S.J.; Casey, G.; Klein, E.A.; Malathi, K.; Magi-Galluzzi, C.; Tubbs, R. R.; Ganem, D. (2006). "Identification of a novel Gammaretrovirus in prostate tumors of patients homozygous for R462Q RNASEL variant". PLOS Pathog. 2 (3): e25. doi:10.1371/journal.ppat.0020025. PMC 1434790. PMID 16609730.
- (Retracted, seedoi:10.1371/annotation/7e2efc01-2e9b-4e9b-aef0-87ab0e4e4732)
- Jump up to:a b "Origins of XMRV deciphered, undermining claims for a role in human disease", National Cancer Institute (NCI), 31 May 2011, archived from the original on 2015-11-17, retrieved 16 November 2015
- Jump up to:a b c "NCI's Vinay K. Pathak on the "De-Discovery" of a Retrovirus-Disease Link", Science Watch, Fast Breaking Papers, 2012, retrieved 16 November 2015
- Jump up to:a b c Paprotka, Tobias; Delviks-Frankenberry, Krista A.; Cingöz, Oya; Martinez, Anthony; Hsing-Jien, Kung; Tepper, Clifford G.; Wei-Shau, Hu; Fivash Jr., Matthew J.; Coffin, John M.; Pathak, Vinay K. (1 July 2011). "Recombinant origin of the retrovirus XMRV". Science. 333 (6038): 97–101. Bibcode:2011Sci...333...97P. doi:10.1126/science.1205292. ISSN 0036-8075. PMC 3278917. PMID 21628392. via EBSCO login
- "Definition of xenotropic". Merriam-Webster. Retrieved 2020-05-06.
- "Definition of murine". Merriam-Webster. Retrieved 2020-05-06.
- Verdonck, K.; González, E.; Van Dooren, S.; Vandamme, A. M.; Vanham, G.; Gotuzzo, E. (2007). "Human T-lymphotropic virus 1: Recent knowledge about an ancient infection". The Lancet Infectious Diseases. 7 (4): 266–281. doi:10.1016/S1473-3099(07)70081-6. PMID 17376384.
- Hinuma, Yorio; Nagata, Kinya; Hanaoka, Masao; Nakai, Masuyo; Matsumoto, Tadashi; Kinoshita, Ken-Ichiro; Shirakawa, Shigeru; Miyoshi, Isao (1981). "Adult T-cell leukemia: antigen in an ATL cell line and detection of antibodies to the antigen in human sera". Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 78 (10): 6476–80. Bibcode:1981PNAS...78.6476H. doi:10.1073/pnas.78.10.6476. JSTOR 11091. PMC 349062. PMID 7031654.
- Miyoshi, Isao; Kubonishi, Ichiro; Yoshimoto, Shizuo; Akagi, Tadaatsu; Ohtsuki, Yuji; Shiraishi, Yukimasa; Nagata, Kinya; Hinuma, Yorio (1981). "Type C virus particles in a cord T-cell line derived by co-cultivating normal human cord leukocytes and human leukaemic T cells". Nature. 294 (5843): 770–1. Bibcode:1981Natur.294..770M. doi:10.1038/294770a0. PMID 6275274. S2CID 4361348.
- Poiesz, Bernard J.; Ruscetti, Francis W.; Reitz, Marvin S.; Kalyanaraman, V. S.; Gallo, Robert C. (1981). "Isolation of a new type C retrovirus (HTLV) in primary uncultured cells of a patient with Sézary T-cell leukaemia". Nature. 294 (5838): 268–71. Bibcode:1981Natur.294..268P. doi:10.1038/294268a0. PMID 6272125. S2CID 262992.
The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehaviour acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.
All articles contained in Human-Synthesis are freely available and collected from the Internet. The interpretation of the contents is left to the readers and do not necessarily represent the views of the Administrator. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). Human-Synthesis will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. Human-Synthesis grants permission to cross-post original Human-Synthesis articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified.