If the Trump campaign and his army of attorneys don't have this information yet, they need it as soon as possible. This is the smokiest gun we've seen so far.
by JD Rucker November 11, 2020 in Cybersecurity, Election 2020
The devil may be in the details, but the angels are in the data. That’s what we’re learning very quickly as we examine the work of a dedicated Trump-supporter who appears to have uncovered all of the proof necessary to dispel this myth that Joe Biden won the presidential election.
A post on TheDonald.win by user TrumanBlack has sparked a little attention, though not nearly enough. It needs a lot more because within the data sorted and examined is the smoking gun the Trump campaign can use to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the election was hacked. Massive amounts of votes were changed from President Trump to Biden. Other votes were removed altogether without reason. This “cyber coup” is much bigger than most of us realized. While we’ve been focused, and rightly so, on analog voter fraud, there is technological fraud on a gargantuan scale that happened. More importantly, it has been proven.
We are going through the data now, but everything we’ve combed through so far seems to check out. For example, in Georgia there appears to have been 17,407 votes switched. Biden is currently leading in Georgia by 14,148 votes. Pennsylvania is even worse with over one million votes either switched or “lost.”
Combine this data with what we’re learning about other forms of voter fraud and it’s easy to see how a man who couldn’t fill a small auditorium with supporters was supposedly able to generate more votes than any American candidate in history. The truth is this: He didn’t. Millions of votes were manufactured on his behalf. He (or someone on his behalf) used “The Hammer” and “Scorecard” to steal this election.
Here is the data dump on TheDonald.win in its entirety. Because it runs a clear risk of being “disappeared,” we are posting it without edits, errors and all. Please share this data with everyone you can. Let’s get this information out there to keep Trump supporters encouraged. We also need to make sure this data reaches the right hands in the Trump campaign.
BTW IF YOU CAN HELP DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING AND KEEP A LOCAL COPY.. IN THE CODE WHERE YOU CAN GET INFO FOR ALL THE STATES, DOWNLOAD FOR ALL THE STATES.
REMINDER: THIS DOESN’T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL THE HUNDRED THOUSANDS OF TRUMP VOTES DESTROYED, BURNED AND RIPPED APART, THE THOUSANDS OF BALLOTS JUST MARKED FOR BIDEN. THIS IS THE EVIDENCE WE’VE FOUND SO FAR.
PEDES GET IN HERE.
and I decided to do some digging of my own, into a more reputable source that can verify that the glitch was indeed real, and that it affected the votes, instead of it being just a display glitch on that news channel.
As can be seen in the image, only 54 votes were added, but the ratio changed in Biden’s favor by a whole 0.6%! This is proof that not only did the glitch happen, but it doesn’t seem to have been reverted at all.
EDIT : BIG UPDATE, I made a script to run through the data and gather all instances where votes switched from Trump to Biden, Lost Votes means that the total amount of votes counted decreased by that amount throughout the counting. I’ve only done states that use Dominion Voting Systems so far.
EDIT 2: Added ALL the states, and separated by voting systems, although no state uses exclusively one system as far as I know.
Edit 3: Re-ordered the states, first by switched votes, then by lost votes.
Switched votes are votes that were taken from Trump and given to Biden.
Lost votes are voted that disappeared during the counting, from both candidates.
There might be a small overlap between Switched votes and Lost votes.
Dominion Voting Systems :
- Pennsylvania : Switched : 220,883 Lost Votes : 941,248
- New Jersey : Switched : 80,242 Lost Votes : 20
- Florida : Switched : 21,422 Lost Votes : 456
- Michigan : Switched : 20,213 Lost Votes : 21,882
- New York : Switched : 18,124 Lost Votes : 623,213
- Georgia : Switched : 17,407 Lost Votes : 33,574
- Ohio : Switched : 14,965 Lost Votes : 5,102
- Virginia : Switched : 12,163 Lost Votes : 789,023
- California : Switched : 7,701 Lost Votes : 10,989
- Arizona : Switched : 4,492 Lost Votes : 0
- Minnesota : Switched : 2,766 Lost Votes : 195,650
- Tennessee : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 0
- Louisiana : Switched : 2,322 Lost Votes : 0
- Illinois : Switched : 2,166 Lost Votes : 54,730
- Wisconsin : Switched : 2,078 Lost Votes : 3,408
- Colorado : Switched : 1,809 Lost Votes : 0
- Utah : Switched : 1,627 Lost Votes : 0
- New Hampshire : Switched : 973 Lost Votes : 116
- Iowa : Switched : 938 Lost Votes : 477
- New Mexico : Switched : 268 Lost Votes : 4,610
- Missouri : Switched 0 : Lost Votes : 20,730
- Nevada : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Alaska : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Washington : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Hawaii : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
Kansas and Texas use Premier Election Solutions, owned by Dominion Voting Systems.
- Texas : Switched : 14,954 Lost Votes : 30,557
- Kansas : Switched : 1,674 Lost Votes : 2,154
Election Systems & Software :
- Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50
- Kentucky : Switched : 8,129 Lost Votes : 23,849
- Arkansas : Switched : 3,664 Lost Votes : 20,748
- South Carolina : Switched : 2,779 Lost Votes : 2,119
- Montana : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 1,276
- South Dakota : Switched : 1,347 Lost Votes : 1
- North Dakota : Switched : 234 Lost Votes : 681
- Maryland : Switched : 203 Lost Votes : 0
- North Carolina : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 15
- District of Columbia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50
- Connecticut : Switched : 3,834 Lost Votes : 272
- Massachusetts : Switched : 3,613 Lost Votes : 51
- Oregon : Switched 2,557 Lost Votes : 0
- Alabama : Switched : 1,170 Lost Votes : 408
- Mississippi : Switched : 355 Lost Votes : 0
- Maine : Switched : 271 Lost Votes : 35
- Rhode Island : Switched : 6 Lost Votes : 13
- West Virginia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 78,300
- Idaho : Switched 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Oklahoma : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Indiana : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Delaware : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Vermont : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
NOTE : Lost votes are votes that disappeared, not only for Trump, but overall.
You can see in that picture, that Trump lost 3,096 votes, those all went to Biden. BUT, Trump also lost 2,324 votes, that went nowhere.
EDIT: Those 2,324 were moved from Trump to Jorgensen.
Jorgensen votes = Total votes * (1 – Trump share – Biden share)
Nr.27 : 573,857 * (1 – 0.578 – 0.401) = 12,051
Nr.28 : 574,417 * (1 – 0.568 – 0.406) = 14,935
Jorgensen vote increase from Nr.27 to Nr.28 = 14,935 – 12,051 = 2,884
Total vote increase from Nr.27 to Nr.28 = 574,417 – 573,857 = 560
Jorgensen vote increase – Total vote increase = 2,884 – 560 = 2,324
SOURCES: Here is the data I used:
The data is from Edison Research, it is used for election coverage by at least ABC News, CBS News, CNN and NBC News. It is also used for the website of the NYT, and probably others as well.
to check for other states, replace “pennsylvania” in the link with the state you want to check, for states that have spaces in their names, like new york, write new-york instead.
It’s like this:
Nr.187 : 2,984,468(Total votes) * 0.566(Trump share of the votes) = 1,689,208.888
Nr.188 : 2,984,522 * 0.56 = 1,671,332.32
Do the same thing for Biden, and you’ll see that he gained the votes that Trump lost.
I made a program that basically checks every single change in votes, does the above to check if votes were switched, then adds them all up to get the total amount of switched votes.
Here is the link to a rar file containing all the .json files for the states, and the fraudcatch.py file, you’d need to download python 3.8.2 to use it, click EDIT with idle, then in the window that pops up click Run, to check how many votes were switched from Trump to Biden in a state, you then type findfraud(‘hawaii’) for example, replace hawaii with the name of the file of the state you want to check, the file for new hampshire is named newhamp for example, so findfraud(‘newhamp’), to check the total lost votes (For both candidates) do lostvotes(‘newhamp’) for example.
We shouldn’t assume the Trump campaign is aware of this. It’s easy to see it “going viral” in MAGA circles and assume they know, but they’re very busy right now. We need to make sure they get this information in their hands ASAP.
FROM FOX NEWS 4 SEP 2020
The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehaviour acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.
All articles contained in Human-Synthesis are freely available and collected from the Internet. The interpretation of the contents is left to the readers and do not necessarily represent the views of the Administrator. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). Human-Synthesis will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. Human-Synthesis grants permission to cross-post original Human-Synthesis articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified.
The source and the author's copyright must be displayed. For publication of Human-Synthesis articles in print or other forms including commercial internet sites. Human-Synthesis contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.