What is known about the emergency on the Crimean bridge?
© Alena Popova/TASS
tass.ru - October 8, 03:18,updated October 8, 09:09
On October 8, a truck was blown up on the Crimean bridge, which led to the fire of the fuel tanks of the train. Three people died. No one has officially claimed responsibility for what happened, but Russian parliamentarians believe that the explosion was staged by the Ukrainian special services.
TASS has collected the main things about the incident at the moment.
Circumstances of emergency
- The incident happened around 06:00 Moscow time. The information center of the National Anti-Terrorism Committee reported that a truck was blown up on the automobile part of the bridge, which set fire to seven fuel tanks from the train that was on the railway part of the train, which was moving towards the Krasnodar Territory. Now the fire is extinguished.
- The head of the Crimea, Sergei Aksyonov, said that two spans of the automobile part of the Crimean bridge collapsed as a result of the incident. According to visual assessment, one automobile thread from Kerch to Taman is intact, he noted.
- The locomotive with part of the damaged train was taken to the Kerch station.
- The Investigative Committee reported three dead, the bodies of two of them - a man and a woman - have already been raised from the water. Presumably, these were passengers of a passenger car, which was next to the blown-up truck.
Implications for the message
- Traffic on the automobile and railway parts of the Crimean bridge is limited. The sale of tickets for buses and trains to and from the peninsula has been stopped, and all trains have been canceled for the near future.
- Passengers of trains who are already in the Crimea or following it will be placed in boarding houses and hotels. We are talking about at least two trains on the peninsula and four on the mainland, while passenger trains from Crimea that have not yet been sent are expected to run on schedule.
- Parking lots have been organized for drivers of cars and trucks in the Krasnodar Territory. From the Crimean side, according to the authorities, there are no queues in front of the bridge.
- Shipping in the Kerch Strait was not blocked. As expected, on October 8 between the Crimea and the Krasnodar Territory, despite difficult weather conditions, at least passenger ferries will be launched.
- The Ministry of Transport said that the railway part of the bridge would be restored by 20:00. The timing of the restoration of the automotive part has not yet been called.
Consequences for supply
- The Crimean authorities stated that the peninsula is provided with a supply of fuel and food. There will be enough essential products in the republic for 55 days, gasoline and diesel fuel for 15 days.
- In Crimea, they announced a restriction on the sale of groceries, but this information was denied. The decision of the authorities of Sevastopol not to sell gasoline in canisters and to limit the supply of groceries was quickly canceled.
- Prosecutor General Igor Krasnov instructed to ensure control over prices for "demanded food products and fuel."
- The authorities of Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions said they did not expect problems with the supply of food and goods due to the state of emergency.
- The Ministry of Defense assured that the supply of troops operating in the Mykolaiv, Kryvyi Rih, and Zaporizhzhia directions "is carried out continuously in full along the land corridor and partially by sea transport."
Implications for tourists
- Accommodation of vacationers in sanatoriums and hotels of Crimea, whose term of stay is expiring, will be extended due to the incident, and all costs will be compensated at the expense of the republic. According to the Association of Tour Operators of Russia, now more than 50 thousand tourists can be on the peninsula.
- The Russian Union of the Tourism Industry reported that in the next three to four days about 4,000 vacationers were planning to leave Crimea and the same number were going to arrive on it. Organizations do not expect critical difficulties with the departure.
- Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Dmitry Chernyshenko instructed to take all necessary measures to support tourists from Russian regions currently in Crimea. The tourism business of the peninsula will also receive support, said the head of the Federal Tourism Agency Zarina Doguzova.
- Rostourism recalled that organized tourists who have not yet gone to Crimea have the right to reschedule the trip or change direction. They will be able to return train tickets without additional fees.
- For vacationers who went to Crimea or are returning from it by car, food and heating points will be deployed.
Progress of the investigation
- Russian President Vladimir Putin instructed to creation of a government commission in connection with the emergency on the Crimean bridge. He received reports from Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin, Deputy Prime Minister Marat Khusnullin, Emergencies Minister Alexander Kurenkov, and Transport Ministry Vitaly Savelyev, as well as heads of law enforcement agencies.
- On behalf of Putin, a government commission headed by Khusnullin was created. It, as previously reported, will also include the heads of the Krasnodar Territory and Crimea, representatives of the National Guard, the FSB, and the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- The SC opened a case on the fact of the incident. Under what article, the department has not yet specified.
- The owner of the blown-up truck has been identified; he is a resident of the Krasnodar Territory. Investigations are underway at his place of residence.
- The prosecutor's office of Crimea took the course of clarifying the circumstances of the incident under special control. The prosecutor of the republic Oleg Kamshilov arrived at the bridge.
- The adviser to the head of Crimea drew attention to a large number of fakes on the Internet in connection with the incident and asked to use only official information.
- He also recalled that a land transport corridor has been established from Crimea to other regions of Russia, which passes through new regions.
- Speaker of the State Council of Crimea Vladimir Konstantinov accused Ukraine of what happened. He assured that the damage to the Crimean bridge would be promptly restored.
- Crimean Federation Council member Olga Kovitidi, in an interview with TASS, called for strengthening "public security" and understanding the circumstances of the state of emergency "seriously and thoughtfully, without hasty conclusions."
- The official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, commenting on the reaction of officials and departments of Ukraine to the incident, said that she testifies to the "terrorist essence" of the Kyiv authorities.
- The leader of the Liberal Democratic Party, the head of the State Duma Committee on International Affairs, Leonid Slutsky, believes that the response to the explosion should be tough, "but not necessarily in the forehead."
- Viktor Vodolatsky, First Deputy Chairman of the Russian State Duma Committee on CIS Affairs, Eurasian Integration and Relations with Compatriots, urged to look into the issues of ensuring the security of the Crimean bridge.
- What happened on the Crimean bridge requires the adoption of bold, smart, and very responsible decisions said the leader of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation Gennady Zyuganov.
- The head of Just Russia - For Truth faction in the State Duma, Sergei Mironov, believes that the Russian Federation should give a tough answer to Kyiv for the emergency on the Crimean bridge.
- The Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation Tatyana Moskalkova noted that the deliberate damage to the Crimean bridge is an encroachment on the rights of the population of Crimea.
- Konstantin Bakharev, First Deputy Head of the State Duma Committee on the Financial Market, believes that the state of emergency on the Crimean Bridge will not lead to panic in Crimea, since the inhabitants of the peninsula have extensive experience in overcoming emergencies.
- First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Security and Anti-Corruption Yuri Afonin said that the SBU blew up the bridge to create problems for the transfer of the Russian Armed Forces to the border.
- Senator from the Republic of Crimea Ekaterina Altabaeva expressed the opinion that the explosion was carried out to disrupt the supply of new Russian regions and Russian military personnel participating in a special military operation.
What is known about the emergency on the Crimean bridge
Tags: Russia Crimea state of emergency on the Crimean bridge.
The first passenger train "Simferopol - Moscow" passed through the Crimean bridge after the explosion
tass.ru - October 8, 16:33,updated October 8, 17:09
The train left Simferopol at 17:10 on October 8
KERCH /Republic of Crimea/, October 8. /TASS/. The passenger train Simferopol - Moscow passed on Saturday evening along the Crimean bridge, this is the first passenger train after the fire that occurred in the morning, a TASS correspondent reports.
The press service of the company - the operator of transportation "Grand Service Express" also reported on the successful passage of the train over the bridge.
"Double-decker train No. 28 Simferopol - Moscow passed through the Crimean bridge. It became the first train to pass through the crossing after the emergency. Train No. 28 left the capital of the Republic of Crimea on schedule at 17:10 and has already passed through the bridge," the message says.
According to a TASS correspondent, the train began moving across the bridge at about 22:20, with a slight delay from the schedule.
The Grand Service Express message also states that train No. 8 Sevastopol - St. Petersburg departed from Sevastopol also according to the schedule, at 17:15. "Trains No. 166 Simferopol - Moscow departed on time at 20:00 and No. 426 Simferopol - Kislovodsk departed at 20:30," the company said.
It is also noted that on Sunday, October 9, the departure of Grand Service Express trains is scheduled, with the exception of two trains. The first one is No. 75/76 Simferopol - Omsk, the train will depart from Simferopol at 10:55 instead of 02:10. The second - No. 141/142 by the Simferopol - Perm message (departure at 02:10 on October 8) was redirected to Feodosia.
"Its passengers were accommodated in boarding houses and hotels. Passengers of the train will depart from Feodosia on October 9 at 11:00, the train will arrive in Perm on October 12 at 14:40," the company said.
Tags: Russia Crimea state of emergency on the Crimean bridge
*Follow the WEF trail to Switzerland to discover the Khazarian Mafia hiding behind Klaus Schwab and his cohorts. The US and its people have nothing to do with the disasters caused to the ordinary people of the Earth.
It is the Khazarian Mob that is presently using Ukraine as a battlefield to destroy both the US as well as the world's economy and human subsistence. The participants get temporary awards but they must remember: The Devil shows no gratitude. When your usefulness is over you will be cast into the abyss as a traitor!
The Khazarian Mob has once again constructed an intricate web, whose aim is to destroy the world's economy by setting people up against each other, blocking each other's supply chains, and leaving just death and ruins. As a consequence, the world is now facing life-threatening price rises of both electricity and gas.
What everybody must be aware of is that this is not a war to prevent Putin from occupying Ukraine, but an attempt by the evil Khazarian Jews/WEF/NATO to control yet another country in their growing New World Order. They are simply using Ukraine as a battlefield. Their plan is to destroy totally the world's economy and turn the population into slaves.
Like the Freemasons, they have also life-threatening rules in their membership, one being REVENGE, 10 times harder than was ever perpetrated on them.
Russia in particular, in the past, has expelled the Khazars several times. I have 20 detailed articles in book format on the Khazarian Jews if anybody is interested in further information.
Putin, and earlier also Trump, are the ONLY Presidents who have enough guts to see what they are attempting to do to the world population and have sufficient courage to do something about it.
The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehavior acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.
All articles contained in Human-Synthesis are freely available and collected from the Internet. The interpretation of the contents is left to the readers and does not necessarily represent the views of the Administrator. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are the sole responsibility of the author(s). Human-Synthesis will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. Human-Synthesis grants permission to cross-post original Human-Synthesis articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified.