Forum for the Free People of Russia" - TERJE ALNES - 22. SEP. 2022
Western imperialist powers led by the USA have established the "Forum for the Free People of Russia". The aim is obviously to further the "dissolution of the USSR" by establishing and supporting separatist movements in various Russian regions, which will then eventually proclaim independence from the Kremlin regime.
Western imperialist powers led by the USA have established the "Forum for the Free People of Russia". A first meeting took place in Warsaw on May 8, and the second in Prague on May 22-24. July and a third conference are planned for November-December. The aim of the forum is obviously to further the "breakup of the USSR" by establishing and supporting separatist movements ("insurgencies") in various Russian regions, which will then eventually proclaim independence from the Kremlin regime.
Key sponsors of the forum are the German BND, the CIA, and the Ukrainian SBU, according to the French journalist Thierry Meyssan. Via political, financial, and weapons support for separatist movements in various Russian regions, the plan is to divide Russia into at least thirty "independent states". In other words, "Balkanize" and destroy Russia as a sovereign UN state.
Strong Ukrainian forces have for generations wanted to destroy the "Moscow empire". "Ukrainian integral nationalists", also called "ukronazis", see Russians as degenerate people without the right to life. This Ukrainian hatred of Russia is now cynically using the USA/NATO to carry out its plan to "Balkanize" Russia.
Conquering Russia has long been a European dream. During World War I, the foreign ministers of Germany and Austria-Hungary launched a joint secret operation; the league for foreign peoples in Russia (Liga der Fremdvölker Russlands/LFR). They recruited high-level intellectuals to lead the League, whose purpose was to "collapse" the Russian Empire by establishing separatist movements. The league encouraged, among other things, The United States (which joined the war in 1917) to free "the enslaved people".
The Ukrainian Dmytro Dontsov (1883-1973) with a strong influence on the Nazi "Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists" (OUN) was a significant supporter of the League. With an inveterate hatred of communism, he fought any collaboration with the Russian/Soviet government. Dontsov stood for a "nationalism of action" and a "collective national will" where violence was needed to overthrow the old order.
Dontsov condemned any "Russophilia" (Russian friendliness) in Ukrainian society. In his writings, he speaks for a "new man" who, with "bone-hard faith and a heart of stone" is not afraid to mercilessly destroy Ukraine's enemies. Dontsov's thoughts have been compulsory reading for 120,000 soldiers in the Ukrainian Integrated Nationalist Army (Azov, Ajdar regiments, etc.).
At the end of World War II, the OSS, later the CIA, organized the transfer of anti-communist leaders from the Axis Powers (the alliance between Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, and Imperial Japan) to Third World governments. They established the "Asian People's Anti-Communist League" around the Chinese Chiang Kai-shek, and the "World Anti-Communist League" with the former Ukrainian nationalist prime minister, the Nazi Yaroslav Stetsko (1912-1986) as a central leader.
Stetsko proclaimed himself prime minister of the independent Ukrainian state in 1941 when Nazi Germany occupied the country. At the head of the forces that took Lvov (today's Lviv) was the SS battalion Nachtigall which consisted mainly of Ukrainians. The Prime Minister's job was short-lived. Stetsko together with Stepan Bandera was imprisoned in Germany as high-ranking political prisoners.
In his autobiography from 1941, Stetsko promotes a strong anti-Semitic view, where he sees Marxism as a product of Jewish thought. The Jews and the Kremlin worked to spread Bolshevik ideas, therefore he considered the Russians to be Ukraine's greatest enemy, and he advocates the complete annihilation of the Kremlin and the Jewish people.
After the war, Stetsko was very active in international anti-communism. He was president of the "World Anti-Communist League" from 1946 until his death in 1986. In 1983, US President Ronald Reagan welcomed Stetsko to the White House and assured them: "Your struggle is our struggle. Your dream is our dream".
The Stetsko organization currently has its headquarters in Taiwan, and the league was renamed in 1990 the "World League for Freedom and Democracy". Stetsko was party leader of the OUN (Bandera movement) from 1968-1986.
Another central Russohater in today's Ukraine is Dmytro Yarosh (b. 1971). He is currently an advisor to the Commander-in-Chief of the Ukrainian Armed Forces UAF. In 2007, under President Viktor Yushchenko, Yarosh founded an "Anti-Imperialist Front" - an organization with the aim of dissolving ("blowing to pieces") the Russian Federation.
A central question is: Will a Western-staged rebellion against the Putin regime of the "Arab Spring" type, with the aim of liberating the Russian people from "Moscow imperialism", follow the direction/script of the Syria/Libya conflict?
Western interests created the "Syrian National Council"/SNC (Syrian National Council) as an association of Syrian neoliberals who gave their full support to the jihadist uprising in Syria in 2011. The SNC's goal was to undermine the "socialist" Baath regime and remove President Bashar al-Assad in a "civil war".
SNL (Store Norske Leksikon) writes that "SNC early on entered into a collaboration with the Free Syrian Army (FSA), which tried to gather the military opposition to the regime". Let me add that the FSA consisted mainly of foreign jihadists (al-Qaeda/ISIS groups) who were recruited/financed by Western/Saudi intelligence. Norwegian SOF (special soldiers) took an active part in training these jihadists.
The SNC envisioned a similar role to the "National Transitional Council" NTC in Libya. SNL (Store Norske Leksikon) writes: "The NTC succeeded in representing the Libyan uprising in international forums and, largely thanks to bilateral relations, and in forming a transitional government after the regime change. The SNC was only able to fulfill a similar role to some extent but was recognized early on by a large number of countries as the umbrella organization for the Syrian opposition. In March 2013, the SNC got the place as Syria's representative in the Arab League".
"Forum for the Free People of Russia" was decided at the meeting in Prague on 22-24. July a declaration for "decolonization of Russia". The direction and script are reminiscent of the strategy in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Syria, and Libya. Here is the statement:
1. We appeal to the national and regional elites to immediately begin the creation of transitional national governments/administrations (in their own country or, if that is not possible, in exile), based on the fact that the current executive authorities represent the interests of the imperial center and not the indigenous population and the colonial territories.
2. We call on the regional parliaments to protect the interests of their people, reaffirm the previous declarations of state sovereignty, as well as to immediately start the process of inter-parliamentary consultations on the formation of a mechanism to declare/restore the state independence of our indigenous and colonial regions, launching the mechanism for their peaceful secession from the Russian Federation.
3. We announce the convening in November-December 2022 of the international conference on peaceful decolonization and territorial organization of the post-Russian space with the participation of the member states of the UN Security Council, the states neighboring the Russian Federation, and international organizations.
4. We appeal to UN member states to provide maximum assistance to the national transitional governments/administrations to achieve the goals of decolonization and peace. In addition to officially recognizing the independence and sovereignty of the following indigenous states and colonial regions:
Tatarstan, Ingria, Bashkortostan, Karelia, Buryatia, Kalmykia, the Baltic Republic (Köningsberg, East Prussia), Komi, Circassia, Siberia, the Ural Republic, Don, Tyva, Kuban, Dagestan, Pacific Federation (territory of Primorsky Krai and Amur Krai regions), Moscow Republic, Erzyan Mastor, Sakha, Pomorie, Chuvashia, Chernozem, Mordovia, Povolzhye, Khakassia, Udmurtia, Tyumen Yugra, Mari EI, Altai, Ingushetia, and others.
5. We call for the drafting of the constitutions of the republics, which ensure their state independence and sovereignty, as well as important legislative acts aimed at ensuring peace, lustration (purging communist ideas), political stability, rapid economic growth, and development. We encourage intellectual, social, cultural, economic, political, and spiritual leaders of indigenous peoples and regions to participate actively in this process.
6. We call on all representatives of indigenous peoples and colonial regions to join peaceful systematic resistance. Possible forms of such resistance are strikes, demonstrations, outposts, sabotage of orders from the imperialist center, refusal to serve in the armed forces of the Russian Federation, etc. The purpose of these actions should be a peaceful transfer of power to democratically elected representative bodies in independent states.
7. We call on all members of the military and law enforcement agencies representing indigenous peoples and colonial regions to immediately return to their homelands and ensure a peaceful and democratic transition of power. We call on all those who are currently participating in the unjust war of conquest against Ukraine to return home, including by surrendering to the armed forces of Ukraine.
8. We initiate the formation of national legions (self-defense forces) to protect the sovereignty and rights of our people and to ensure peace.
9. We begin the process of consultations on the establishment of the United Transnational Administration as a temporary (no more than 12 months from the moment the regime of war criminals led by Putin is removed from power) collegial and consultative representative body of all the colonized indigenous peoples and regions of the Russian Federation to practically ensure a smooth and decolonization process.
The representation of all peoples and regions in this body should be equal (on a parity basis, with one country/region having one representative), and delegation of authority for participation in it is carried out by national authorities/transitional administrations.
THE DECLARATION CONCLUDES THIS:
We call on all citizens of the Russian Federation to effectively support the achievement of the goals of this declaration on decolonization with a view to establishing peace, security, democracy, and harmony among peoples.
For your freedom and ours!
Of 13 keynote speakers at the forum, six were from Ukraine, two from the USA, one British, two from Poland, one Belarusian, and one Lithuanian. In addition, representatives of the "separatists", whom are connected to jihadist organizations.
The vast majority of Russians that the BND, CIA, and SBU now want to "liberate" have never expressed any desire to leave the Russian Federation. If there have been problems with development in certain Russian regions, the Kremlin under Putin has built a number of new communication routes (roads, railways, planes), both east-west, and in the last ten years north-south.
For many Russians, Putin is a savior. Many people remember when the West "liberated" the Soviet Union in 1991, and the decade that followed as pure hell and chaos; where unemployment, hunger, and poverty affected tens of millions of Russians. Will the Russians endure another round of breaking up the country?
We know what hell the West created in Syria and Libya. Will we see the same hell in Russia?
By Bjarne H. Johansen, research engineer in cell and molecular biology at UIT, peace activist, and NKP member. The article was first published in Friheten on 1 September 2022.
- Backstep : Steigan.no: A new imperialist project? "Forum for Russia's Free People" - The Antiglobalist
- Kickback: A new imperialist project? "Forum for the Free People of Russia" | steigan.no
- Kickback: A new imperialist project? "Forum for Russia's Free People" - The Antiglobalist
Anonymous commentator - 22. SEPTEMBER 2022, KL. 17:33
This is appalling and a backdrop that is not mentioned when talking about mobilization on the part of Russia.
And a little strange that Ukraine, which itself oppresses minority populations, should care for these elsewhere in the world.
*Follow the WEF trail to Switzerland to discover the Khazarian Mafia hiding behind Klaus Schwab and his cohorts. The US and its people have nothing to do with the disasters caused to the ordinary people of the Earth.
It is the Khazarian Mob that is presently using Ukraine as a battlefield to destroy both the US as well as the world's economy and human subsistence. The participants get temporary awards but they must remember: The Devil shows no gratitude. When your usefulness is over you will be cast into the abyss as a traitor!
The Khazarian Mob has once again constructed an intricate web, whose aim is to destroy the world's economy by setting people up against each other, blocking each other's supply chains, and leaving just death and ruins. As a consequence, the world is now facing life-threatening price rises of both electricity and gas.
What everybody must be aware of is that this is not a war to prevent Putin from occupying Ukraine, but an attempt by the evil Khazarian Jews/WEF/NATO to control yet another country in their growing New World Order. They are simply using Ukraine as a battlefield. Their plan is to destroy totally the world's economy and turn the population into slaves.
Like the Freemasons, they have also life-threatening rules in their membership, one being REVENGE, 10 times harder than was ever perpetrated on them.
Russia in particular, in the past, has expelled the Khazars several times. I have 20 detailed articles in book format on the Khazarian Jews if anybody is interested in further information.
Putin, and earlier also Trump, are the ONLY Presidents who have enough guts to see what they are attempting to do to the world population and have sufficient courage to do something about it.
The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehavior acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.
All articles contained in Human-Synthesis are freely available and collected from the Internet. The interpretation of the contents is left to the readers and does not necessarily represent the views of the Administrator. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are the sole responsibility of the author(s). Human-Synthesis will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. Human-Synthesis grants permission to cross-post original Human-Synthesis articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified.