Resett.no - Of The editors-28 July 2022
- The problem is that the moment you tighten freedom of expression so much that important groups feel that they are being targeted, then we no longer have a democracy.
That's what Eva Stenbro, journalist and group shop steward at Amedia, writes on Facebook.
Now the post has been republished as a reader's letter at Amedia-owned Nettavisen.
Stenbro calls it "quite depressing" to see how many people allegedly want to restrict freedom of expression in Norway.
- Admittedly only for others. Never for herself, she notes.
Stenbro believes that she most recently observed the phenomenon in connection with the 22 July commemoration, but offers no examples of which debates she is referring to.
- People with "wrong" attitudes should not be allowed to say what they mean in the words they choose because then someone might be inspired to follow up on the ideas that "we" don't like.
- That seems to be the rationale here, observes Stenbro.
Researching the hatred towards "the unvaccinated": - Never seen the husband (+)
Stenbro wonders who these "we" are, and points out that these groups are neither precisely defined nor have authority in the Constitution.
- It is a self-imposed mission, and a number of people seem to go about it with an enthusiasm worthy of a dictator.
- But what does history show us when it comes to keeping thoughts and ideas down? Yes, at one point it explodes.
Now Stenbro fears for the future of democracy.
- There are people who want you to keep quiet so that they themselves do not face opposition to their own thoughts and ideas. And it's not very democratic.
- So think about that the next time someone tries to silence your voice. These are not people who want you well, concludes the Amedia journalist
Eva Stenbro, journalist and group shop steward at Amedia, writes on Facebook.
The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehavior acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.
All articles contained in Human-Synthesis are freely available and collected from the Internet. The interpretation of the contents is left to the readers and does not necessarily represent the views of the Administrator. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are the sole responsibility of the author(s). Human-Synthesis will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. Human-Synthesis grants permission to cross-post original Human-Synthesis articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified.