© Sergey Savostyanov/TASS - SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA-JUN 2, 12:53 PM
New anti-Russian sanctions of the West
The ambassadors of the EU countries at a meeting in Luxembourg on Thursday approved the sixth package of sanctions against Russia, which includes a partial embargo on oil supplies. As a source in the EU Council told reporters, restrictive measures will come into force after the official publication, which will take place tentatively on Friday.
However, only part of the agreed sanctions will come into effect: the embargo on Russian oil supplies, as previously reported, has been postponed for six months, and pipeline supplies have so far been completely removed from restrictions, although Germany and Poland have already promised to abandon them.
Washington also adopted its own package of sanctions against Moscow on Thursday. Under its restrictions fell, in particular, "Severstal", members of the Russian government and the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova.
TASS has compiled the main information about the new sanctions at the moment.
EU against banks, media, and oil
- The European Union decided to disconnect one Belarusian and three more Russian banks from SWIFT - Sberbank, Rosselkhozbank, and Moscow Credit Bank.
- Also, as reported by the French EU presidency, the work of "three more Russian media organizations involved in the dissemination of propaganda" will be banned. Their names have not yet been given.
- The key to the sixth package of sanctions will be a ban on the supply of Russian oil by sea, which should come into force in six months. According to the chairmanship, this "combined with individual measures by Poland and Germany" will make it possible to reduce purchases by 92% by the end of the year.
- Deliveries through the Druzhba oil pipeline did not fall under the sanctions, but the ambassadors agreed on the possibility of introducing a corresponding ban. In addition, it is now prohibited to provide services to Russian companies in the oil industry.
Blacklists without a patriarch
- The European Union also decided to expand its black lists. As stated in the French presidency, new sanctions are being introduced "against employees of security agencies and the military apparatus, <...> industrial and technological enterprises, <...> oligarchs, subjects of Russian propaganda and members of their families." Their exact list is still unknown.
- According to the DPA agency, citing diplomatic sources in the EU, the community refused to impose sanctions against Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All of Russia. Some EU states planned to blacklist him for supporting the Russian military operation in Ukraine, but Hungary opposed it.
The USA against Zakharova and Severstal
- The United States imposed sanctions against Severstal and Nordgold, controlled by businessman Alexei Mordashov and his family. The US Treasury ordered to stop all operations with Nordgold until July 1, and with Severstal until August 31. The businessman and his sons also fell under personal restrictive measures.
- In addition to Zakharova, the American blacklists included Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Grigorenko, head of the government apparatus of the Russian Federation, Irek Fayzullin, head of the Ministry of Construction, Maxim Reshetnikov, head of the Ministry of Economic Development, and Vitaly Savelyev, Minister of Transport, as well as People's Artist of Russia Sergei Roldugin.
- At the same time, the US Treasury removed transactions related to the payment of pensions to Americans from anti-Russian sanctions.
Follow our news on Telegram, VKontakte, and Odnoklassniki.
The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehavior acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.
All articles contained in Human-Synthesis are freely available and collected from the Internet. The interpretation of the contents is left to the readers and do not necessarily represent the views of the Administrator. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of the sole responsibility of the author(s). Human-Synthesis will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. Human-Synthesis grants permission to cross-post original Human-Synthesis articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified