Document.no - By: Geir Furuseth 18. march 2022, 08:17
The ongoing negotiations between Ukraine and Russia have not resulted in some reduced activity on the front. Friday morning there are reports of a Russian attack against Lviv, in western Ukraine, where the airport will be affected. Friday afternoon has Vladimir Putin warned in a speech to the Russian people.
At least three explosions were heard in the vicinity of the Lvivs airport Friday morning. Videos on social media show large explosions and soppformede billows of smoke. Lvivs major (borgmester), Andriy Sadovy, said several missiles hit a facility for flyvedlikehold and destroyed buildings, but that it is not reported dead. (Swissinfo)
Amir Tsarfati posted this video on Telegram, Friday morning:
* Chinese and Russian representatives met on Thursday, the day before China's president Xi Jinping to talk with the United states president Joe Biden about the war in Ukraine. Cheng Guoping, who according to the BBC's commissioner for foreign and security affairs at the chinese ministry of foreign affairs, met with the Russian ambassador Andrei Denisov.
The two had a thorough conversation about the views, among other things, about the relationship between the two countries and globally antiterrorsamarbeid, called it in a statement from the ministry. Ukraine is not mentioned in the statement, but the chinese ministry of foreign AFFAIRS writes that "the world has entered a period of turbulence and change", and that China and Russia must strengthen the cooperation in the face of the "dire global antiterror-situation".
* Logistical issues continue to slow down Russia's "shaky" invasion of Ukraine, believes the british armed forces. Reluctance to choose more challenging routes, lack of control over the airspace and limited opportunities to add bridges preventing Russia from to effectively supply the forces with the basic and essential things such as food and fuel, writes that the british ministry of defense in their daily investigations report.
– Uninterrupted Ukrainian counterattack, forcing Russia to redirect large amounts of forces to defend their own supply lines. This goes hard out of Russia's offensive potential, called the further.
A six-mile-long Russian militærkolonnen was almost set in around ten days to the northwest of Kiev. Damaged vehicles and the lack of food and fuel has been mentioned as the possible reasons that the column was left standing.
There have also been messages that Russian forces have raided supermarkets in Ukraine. (NTB)
The prime minister, Jonas Gahr Støre will on Friday hold a statement about the war for Parliament. Støre says to NTB that he is unsure about Putin's real intentions:
– There is reason to have a good dose of skepticism when we see what happens on the ground, " says Støre. I think the Russian plan was more in the direction of that there would be an immediate surrender, only they mobilized their forces. The opposite has happened, " he says.
Three weeks after the invasion, see the Russian invasjonsstyrkene to have jammed, without having managed to take the largest cities in Ukraine or win full dominion over the skies. At the same time, growing to the loss of life – both civilian and military.
– It is very difficult to say about it now takes place in the talks, is something that helps to buy time for the warring parties – that there is an ongoing call on hold this hope in time, while it continues undiminished with the attack, " says Støre.
On Friday, the government will also come up with a new urgency-plan to reduce the consequences of war on Norway.
Where is it stated that the government will come with increased funding for the Norwegian Armed forces, efforts to strengthen the civil preparedness and nye grip in order to deal with the influx of Ukrainian refugees to Norway. (NTB)
According to unverified messages on social media, Russian President Vladimir Putin warned in a speech to the Russian people at 15 local times (at 13, the Norwegian time).
The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehavior acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.
All articles contained in Human-Synthesis are freely available and collected from the Internet. The interpretation of the contents is left to the readers and do not necessarily represent the views of the Administrator. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). Human-Synthesis will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. Human-Synthesis grants permission to cross-post original Human-Synthesis articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified