ZeroHedge - BY TYLER DURDEN - WEDNESDAY, MAR 09, 2022 - 10:30 AM
Here is a summary of the relentless firehose of all Ukraine war news to hit in the past few hours, courtesy of Newsquawk.
- Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov will travel to Turkey today to meet with the Ukrainian Foreign Minister, according to Ria citing the Russian Foreign Ministry.
- Russian Foreign Ministry says the aims of its operation do not include the overthrowing of the Ukraine government.
- Russia says "some progress" has been made in discussions with Ukraine, according to AFP.
- Russia's Kremlin says Russia has made no decision on nationalizing foreign assets; interested in continuing talks with Ukraine. On possible compromise with Ukraine: Crimea is a Russian region, must be recognized as such and Donetsk/ Luhansk are sovereign republics, must be recognized as such.
- Ukraine Foreign Minister Kuleba says he has limited expectations from discussions with the Russian Foreign
- US House is planning to vote on the Russian oil ban today, according to Bloomberg's Wasson.
- President Vladimir Putin signed an order restricting trade in unspecified goods and raw materials.
- US State Department Envoy Hochstein said about 3mln bbls of oil is now stranded because there is such outrage in Europe regarding what is happening in Ukraine, while Hochstein added the US is in a dramatically different place than Europe as it imports less oil from Russia.
- Saudi and Emirati leaders declined calls with US President Biden during the Ukraine crisis, according to WSJ.
- British Energy Minister Hands said Russian sanctions are beginning to bite and that they are ready to work internationally on reducing dependence on Russian gas, while he added the country is in a good position on natural gas supply but vulnerable on the pricey side.
- Russia’s ruble was quoted lower versus the dollar in the offshore market before foreign-exchange trading resumes in Moscow after an extended break.
- EU Commission President von der Leyen says they have purchased so much LNG that it will be independent of Russian gas until end-winter.
- Dutch PM Rutte, when asked about a potential joint EU fund to respond to the war, says the existing instruments should be used to the max first.
- Russian Foreign Ministry says their reaction to Western sanctions will be sensitive and precise, working on measures in all directions, via Reuters citing Ria.
- Ukraine state power grid operator says Russian forces have disconnected Chernobyl nuclear power plants from the grid; Ukrainian Energy Minister says we do not know what is happening at Chernobyl nuclear plant, via Reuters.
- CBR said clients with foreign currency accounts can withdraw a maximum of USD 10k and withdrawals above this must be taken in RUB with the rule will stay in place until September 9th.
- Fitch downgraded Russia from B to C due to its view that sovereign default is imminent.
- MSCI announced to discontinue MSCI Russia IMI Select GDR Index.
- Wheat futures slumped by almost 5% as traders assessed the global supply outlook with war ravaging one of the world’s top grain-growing regions.
- US President Biden tweeted that "This much is already clear: Ukraine will never be a victory for Putin. Putin may be able to take a city — but he will never be able to hold the country".
- UK Transport Secretary Shapps tweeted they have made it a 'criminal offence' for any Russian aircraft to enter UK airspace.
- A source close to the Iranian negotiating team in Vienna told Iran’s state media on Wednesday that a “good” deal was on the table, but that the delay in the political decision-making in Washington is hindering the process, according to Rudaw News.
- Russian forces intensified their bombardment of Ukraine’s capital Kyiv, the U.S. said. That’s even as Moscow announced a pause in fighting for Wednesday to open humanitarian corridors from cities including Kyiv, Chernihiv, Kharkiv, Sumy and Mariupol, according to Interfax.
- Iranian Chief Nuclear Negotiator/Deputy Foreign Minister Kani has arrived in Vienna, according to journalist
The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehavior acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.
All articles contained in Human-Synthesis are freely available and collected from the Internet. The interpretation of the contents is left to the readers and do not necessarily represent the views of the Administrator. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). Human-Synthesis will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. Human-Synthesis grants permission to cross-post original Human-Synthesis articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified