The Blaze - OP-ED DANIEL HOROWITZ- February 02, 2022
The military’s vital national security shield depends on the health of its service members. According to a spokesman for the Defense Health Agency, every data point for five years in the agency’s entire epidemiological surveillance system – Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) – was one giant glitch. Oh, and that glitch magically stopped in January 2021, but it still wasn’t detected until Thomas Renz testified before Sen. Ron Johnson last Monday that this data existed!
Last Monday, attorney Thomas Renz came forward with DMED data downloaded by several named and unnamed military physicians showing unnatural increases in numerous medical diagnoses in the military in 2021, completely out of sync with the previous five-year averages. He presented hundreds of these concerning safety signal data points to Sen. Ron Johnson last week and publicized several examples at the hearing. Three military doctors signed a sworn affidavit to be used in a federal lawsuit attesting to the fact that the data correlates with their clinical experience in treating soldiers in 2021 and that in their professional opinion, mass vaccination is the most likely culprit of these increased injuries and ailments.
Here are a few of the data points out of hundreds of ICD codes showing a massive increase in 2021 outpatient diagnoses over the preceding five-year average. They are detailed in a letter from Sen. Ron Johnson to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin:
- Hypertension – 2,181% increase
- Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
- Malignant neoplasms of the esophagus – 894% increase
- Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
- Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
- Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
- Breast cancer – 487% increase
- Demyelinating – 487% increase
- neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase
- Female infertility – 472% increase
- Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
- Migraines – 452% increase
- Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
- Testicular cancer – 369% increase
- Tachycardia – 302% increase
This is in addition to the original data Renz revealed to Sen. Johnson showing a tenfold increase in diagnoses for neurological issues, a 300% increase in miscarriage diagnoses, and a total cancer diagnosis increase of about 300%.
One would think this data would be the biggest national news story for the ensuing week, but the revelation was met with radio silence. Then, late Monday night, PolitiFact finally drops its obligatory “fact-check” and posts the first and only response from a defense official. Shockingly, they validate the data but suggest without cause that somehow the 2016-2020 data in the system was all a glitch and that they will get to the bottom of it.
What’s next? Are they going to tell us the VAERS data from 1990 through 2020 was just a glitch, in order to accommodate the new 2021 sky-high baseline?
This statement, taken at face value, is the equivalent of a political and national security nuclear bomb that requires immediate follow-up questions just to make sense of it, yet PolitiFact takes this absurdity at face value and goes on to rule the articles on the DMED data “false.”
Putting aside the feasibility of such a statement for a moment, the implication of this assertion would be that the entire military health surveillance system was 100% broken on every diagnosis code for five straight years. This is the expensive database whose purpose is described by the military as “granting military health officials unprecedented access to epidemiologic data on active component service members and tailored queries that respond in a timely and efficient manner.”
That in itself is a huge national security issue, and Thomas Renz and his military whistleblowers deserve a medal for “discovering” it. Why would the Defense Health Agency not have put out a press release to inform the public and instead allow this to be used as a parsimonious statement in a fact-check article? If this is really about the health of the military and not just about defending the vaccine at all costs, then why wouldn’t the military have come clean in a more direct way?
Now, onto the substance of the claim. Here are some obvious problems with the statement of Mr. Graves:
1) We are to believe that somehow a data system that was designed to be monitored constantly was worthless and underreported for five years, but then magically reset to the proper baseline on its own in January 2021; however, the mistake of the previous five years was still not discovered until the whistleblowers came forward a year later?
2) There is nothing unique about the years 2016-2020. Those just happened to be the arbitrary years that the whistleblowers used to establish a baseline from which to compare the 2021 data. Why would this magic glitch affect only affect those years – not a year before and not a year after?
3) How could there be a glitch that underreports every single ICD code imaginable, not just one or two?
4) How are they so certain that the five-year numbers are low while 2021 data is normal when they still haven’t discovered the source of the supposed glitch?
5) The raw numbers of the 2021 data are awfully high. If that is a normal year, then don’t we have a terribly unhealthy active-duty military?
6) The DMED data is not what drove these military doctors to blow the whistle; it was their clinical experience in the military dealing with vaccine injuries and the constant opposition they received from the chain of command in requesting help for diagnosing and treating these injuries. The 2021 data as an anomaly from the previous five years would harmonize more with their clinical experience than the glitch hypothesis.
7) If every diagnosis from the previous five years only reported a “fraction” of ICD codes, then wouldn’t that be evident in every diagnosis, including ones that would conceivably have nothing to do with a vaccine injury? Instead, released data (posted here and verified by my source) confirms that the number of diagnoses for things like Lyme disease, tick-borne diseases, and Chagas – ailments we can safely theorize would not be affected by the vaccine – were not meaningfully higher in 2021 than the previous years. But if there was underreporting in the previous years, shouldn’t that be the case with every ICD code, not just the ones causing neurological, hematological, pulmonary, cardio, and reproductive disorders as well as cancers?
8) The diversity and magnitude of the individual numbers are too revealing to dismiss them as a glitch. If the vaccines were indeed the culprit, neurological disorders are exactly what one would expect to increase more than anything else. This harmonizes perfectly with Pfizer’s own cumulative post-authorization safety data reported to its system during the first few months of vaccination. In the 38-page document, obtained in a FOIA lawsuit by judicial ruling, Pfizer discloses the existence of 42,086 adverse event case reports containing 158,893 total events, including 1,227 deaths. The single largest category of serious injuries was classified as “Nervous system disorders.”
Isn’t the media the least bit curious about any of this? And if the Department of Defense is now taking down the system so these doctors cannot make further queries of the data, who is to say they will not doctor the data? Sen. Johnson sent a letter to the Secretary of Defense on Jan. 24 asking him to preserve all the DMED data and make sure none of it is tampered with. One of the whistleblowers has already alleged that some of the myocarditis data have been tampered with.
After receiving no response, Johnson sent another letter on Tuesday asking if DOD was aware of any of the aforementioned alarming data points and if the department has an explanation for it. After all, it’s pretty odd that our military would respond first to PolitiFact rather than a senator.
Either way, this is an enormous story that either demonstrates there are serious problems with the vaccines in the civilian world as well or that there is something wrong with the health of many service members. For some reason, there doesn’t seem to be much interest in finding out what is the problem other than to exonerate the sacred shots.
The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehavior acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.
All articles contained in Human-Synthesis are freely available and collected from the Internet. The interpretation of the contents is left to the readers and do not necessarily represent the views of the Administrator. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). Human-Synthesis will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. Human-Synthesis grants permission to cross-post original Human-Synthesis articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified