RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel speaks during a press conference at the Republican National Committee headquarters on Nov. 9, 2020, in Washington, D.C. (Samuel Corum/Getty Images)
NewsMax - By Charlie McCarthy | Friday, 10 September 2021 08:12 AM
The Republican National Committee plans to sue President Joe Biden over his COVID-19 vaccine mandate announced Thursday, RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said.
Biden announced his intention to force companies with more than 100 employees to vaccinate workers against coronavirus or test them weekly.
"Joe Biden told Americans when he was elected that he would not impose vaccine mandates. He lied," McDaniel said in a statement posted on the RNC’s Twitter account. "Now small businesses, workers, and families across the country will pay the price.
"Like many Americans, I am pro-vaccine and anti-mandate. Many small businesses and workers do not have the money or legal resources to fight Biden’s unconstitutional actions and authoritarian decrees, but when his decree goes into effect, the RNC will sue the administration to protect Americans and their liberties."
McDaniel's statement included a headline that called Biden’s mandate "unconstitutional."
Biden announced his mandate plans as the delta variant has caused a surge in infections around the country and the world. He took aim at people who have chosen not to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
"This is not about freedom or personal choice," Biden said. "It's about protecting yourself and those around you, the people you work with, the people you care about, the people you love. My job as president is to protect all Americans.
"We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us."
Republicans quickly attacked Biden for infringing upon people’s rights.
"Things that are unconstitutional tend not to hold up in court," tweeted Rep. Dan Bishop, R-N.C., a member of the House Judiciary Committee.
Several GOP governors also slammed Biden’s plans.
"I have been consistent in the freedom of businesses to require their employees to be vaccinated, and I have opposed the government from saying businesses cannot exercise that freedom," said Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, who chairs the National Governors Association.
"The same principle should protect the private sector from government overreach that requires them to vaccinate all employees."
Montana Gov. Greg Gianforte called Biden’s new vaccination mandate "unlawful and un-American."
The largest Republican LGBTQ group called out the president for "bullying" Americans on vaccination and for the "blaming" of "targeted individuals" for his administration's COVID-19 response struggles.
"The key to vaccinating more Americans and boosting public health is education and dialogue, not bullying and blaming like we saw from President Biden tonight," Log Cabin Republicans Managing Director Charles Moran wrote in a statement Thursday.
- GOP Blasts Biden's 'Failed' Economic Policies
- RNC's McDaniel to Newsmax: Biden Has 'Blood on His Hands,' Should Resign
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.
The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehavior acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.
Does it not ring a bell when we see what desperate efforts the democrats are making to coerce ALL the people to have that jab? They have never shown any particular interest of this kind in the people's welfare otherwise. All kinds of punishments and attempted segregation of the non-vaccinated are being perpetrated.
- First of all, there is a large number of farmaceutical as well as other companies who are benefiting grossly from the sale of these Covid-19 related vaccines, who probably want this to go on indefinitely. To maintain assistance in this fraud, they are paying thousands of pharmaceutical companies, doctors, medical schools, manufacturers of medical equipment, and, not at least, the POLITICIANS!
- The second, but the most important reason is their fear of not reaching their planned number of fully vaccinated people before their evil intent starts to show up within the next 2-3 years, which will FINALLY make ALL people understand the real truth of the global elites plan to reduce the world's population by 95%. If at this time there will still be a substantial number of unvaccinated people, they will no doubt see the ELIMINATION of the perpetrators of this horrific crime against humanity.
- And thirdly, the ongoing wave of Covid versions with prolonged close-downs will eventually destroy smaller and middle-class businesses, and in so doing, destroying the entire middle-class.
All articles contained in Human-Synthesis are freely available and collected from the Internet. The interpretation of the contents is left to the readers and do not necessarily represent the views of the Administrator. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). Human-Synthesis will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. Human-Synthesis grants permission to cross-post original Human-Synthesis articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified