AUGUST 18, 2021 GEOPOLITICS
An officer with the U.S. Navy is warning of a full-blown “national security threat” if the military moves ahead with its planned universal COVID-19 vaccination mandate, in a paper obtained exclusively by Revolver News.
In a memorandum released on Monday, Biden Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin announced his intention to require a COVID-19 vaccination for all service members by mid-September, or immediately should any COVID vaccines clear FDA approval (the vaccines are currently only authorized for emergency use). Servicemen who refuse to submit to the vaccine will potentially face court-martials, prison time, and even less-than-honorable discharge from the service.
If that plan goes ahead, though, CDR J.H. Furman warns the results could conceivably be catastrophic.
“The forced vaccination of all military personnel with the present COVID-19 vaccines may compromise U.S. national security due to the unknown extent of serious vaccine complications,” writes Furman. “Further study is needed before committing the Total Force to one irreversible experimental group. Initial reports leave more concern for the COVID-19 vaccinations than the virus itself for the (at present) exceptionally healthy military population.”
Furman is a career United States naval officer, naval aviator, and foreign area officer with extensive experience advising senior military, diplomatic, and international organization leadership. The commander has spent years serving throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East at sea, ashore and airborne. He also holds a Master of Arts in Security Studies from the Naval Postgraduate School.
Furman’s paper is not long, weighing in at just two and a half pages plus an equally long list of citations. But he nevertheless hits all the key points for why imposing COVID-19 vaccines on the entire general populace is driven by hysteria, not real concern for saving lives or stamping out the virus.
Furman’s key points are:
- The average member of the U.S. military is young and in excellent physical fitness, two categories that are nearly immune to the dangers of COVID. So far, only 24 people out of 2.2 million military personnel have died of COVID-19, a rate of less than one per 91,000.
- There is reason to believe severe or even fatal side-effects from existing COVID-19 vaccines are more common than reported, and could even prove deadlier to otherwise-healthy servicemen than COVID-19.
- There is also the outlier possibility that mRNA vaccines (the kind used by the Moderna and Pfizer shots) may have unanticipated negative effects on the immune systems of recipients.
- Currently, the U.S. military has proven completely capable of weathering COVID-19 without any loss of effectiveness, so forcibly making the entire service a test case for a novel type of vaccine is a pointless risk.
We invite readers to read CDR Furman’s entire paper below, as brought to us by Revolver News…
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination – A National Security Threat
CDR Jay Furman, USN*
The forced vaccination of all military personnel with the present COVID-19 vaccines may compromise U.S. national security due to the unknown extent of serious vaccine complications. Further study is needed before committing the Total Force to one irreversible experimental group.
Recent reports leave more concern for the COVID-19 vaccinations than the virus itself for the (at present) exceptionally healthy military population, which is not appreciably impacted by the virus without vaccination.
First, SARS-CoV-2 is unlike any other virus. We have yet to completely understand virology and it is rapidly mutating. Second, the COVID-19 vaccines are all experimental. The world is simultaneously learning about this new technology amongst the largest vaccine rollout in human history.
The data on both the virus and vaccines are new and not yet scientifically reliable. Basic assumptions are changing with unprecedented levels of breakthrough cases in the vaccinated population. The U.S. military service member is extremely healthy compared to the general population and is not succumbing to the virus at any significant level, even without the vaccination.
According to the CDC, “COVID overall has a 99.74% survival rate. Among young people, that number is even higher. For people aged 18 to 29, the survival rate is 99.97%.” As of August 12, 2021, only 29 (or 0.001%) of the 2.2 mils military population had expired from COVID-19.
To date, the vaccine is more seriously injuring this unique population than the virus itself. A Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) study finds 23 U.S. service members who experienced post-vaccination moderate to severe myocarditis who were otherwise healthy and non-symptomatic.
There have been many other COVID-19 vaccine harms or death outcomes documented in the U.S. Government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). In fact, COVID-19 vaccine adverse events comprise a full one-third (over 500,000) of the three-decade total for all VAERS reports.
Plus, the VAERS system is underreporting COVID-19 vaccine deaths by a factor of five, according to a whistleblower who is described in their court filing as a “[…] subject matter expertise in the healthcare data analytics field, and has access to Medicare and Medicaid data maintain by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).”
They attested that the 9,048 reported COVID-19 vaccine-related deaths in VAERS is more like 45,000, after reconciling the various databases.
The UK government agency Public Health England recently published a report showing that “people who received the COVID-19 shot are more than three times as likely to die than those who have not received the vaccine.” Early signs in Israel indicate the same. Officials there recently reported that at least 85% of all severe and new COVID-19 hospitalizations are prior vaccinated individuals.
The inventor of m-RNA technology, Dr. Robert Malone, recently disclosed that “[…] new data indicates that people who have taken the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are at greater risk of getting Covid than someone who is not vaccinated.”
The Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines also demonstrate significant problems as compared to the negligible military COVID-19 mortality rates. In the European Union (EU), more than 22,000 vaccination-associated deaths are now documented in the EU drug adverse events database. Which caused Doctors for COVID Ethics (an international doctors group from over 30 countries) to conclude on July 9, 2021 “[…] the benefits of vaccination are highly doubtful. In contrast, the harm the vaccines do is very well substantiated […]” Vaccine-enhanced herd immunity is in question.
On August 3, Iceland’s Chief Epidemiologist announced that their 95% nationwide full vaccination rate, “[…] has not led to the herd immunity that experts hoped for. In the past two to three weeks, the Delta variant has outstripped all others in Iceland and it has become clear that vaccinated people can easily contract it as well as spread it to others,”
There is precedence for vaccine failure in respiratory viruses as noted in the journal Nature Microbiology last September, “Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), resulting in failed vaccine trials.”
Evidence suggests ADE could cause viral interference and along with other (influenza) vaccines alter our immune systems non-specifically to increase susceptibility to other infections. The mRNA vaccines may redirect our cells away from suppressing latent immunity issues from previous infections (e.g., chickenpox).
Consider along with what Dr. Malone describes as an “entire population [that] has been trained via a universal vaccination strategy to have the same basic immune response, then once a viral escape mutant is selected, it will rapidly spread through the entire population – whether vaccinated or not.” It could mean massive problems ahead for the global COVID-19 vaccinated as they encounter variations and even simple viruses like the flu, in combination.
Natural immunity already possessed by the military population recovered from COVID-19 is effective against all known variants and also likely durable over time, according to Dr. Peter A. McCullough, who is regarded as one of the most credentialed experts on COVID-19 in the U.S.
This past January, the journal Nature published that greater than 95% of COVID-19 recovered people have “[…] durable memories of the virus […]” There is precedence here, as well, with SARS-CoV-1 demonstrating 17 years of natural immunity. A Cleveland Clinic study concluded, “Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination […]”
Another recent Israeli study questions “[…] the need to vaccinate previously-infected individuals […]” after comparing re-infection rates for the vaccinated and recovered segments of the country’s national health database.” Dr. McCullough strongly asserts that the current vaccination programs have become dangerous and should be shut down immediately – that mass vaccination programs in the middle of a pandemic actually cause the variations, making the entire vaccinated population vulnerable to those same variants.
Currently, about 50% of all active and reserve service members have yet to receive a COVID-19 shot of any type. Based on recent reporting data supported by published research findings, this paper argues that instead of lumping two very large unknowns (COVID-19 virology & vaccine efficacy) into one experimental group — possibly threatening U.S. military personnel combat readiness — the DOD should maintain the “unvaccinated-half” as a force protection CONTROL GROUP, thus guarantying a viable fighting force.
Similar safeguards should also be considered for the civilian DOD population to support the Warfighter, regardless of the long-term vaccine verdict.
Given the COVID-19 mortality in the military, the U.S. can presently maintain the nation’s defensive manning levels, in all critical fields. Pressing forward against these extremely large unknowns by mandating COVID-19 vaccines could potentially threaten basic military deployment assumptions, to say nothing of the long-term destruction to morale and recruiting.
If it is true that the military is, in fact, essential to national survival thereby justifying massive budgets and sweeping measures to protect the Force, then deciding to gamble the entirety of those vital forces on what little is certain, is reckless at best. To do so given such low demonstrated serious outcomes in the unvaccinated Force could prove fratricidal.
With a better than 99.74% COVID-19 recovery rate in the military population, the singular act of stopping the present vaccination drive, thus preserving a force protection CONTROL GROUP, could prove existentially critical to the country. Immediately, cease and desist all coerced COVID-19 vaccination initiatives for service members and civilians (except for any remaining co-morbidity groups).
Moreover, the force protection CONTROL GROUP should commence harmless alternative and preventative protocols like I-MASK+ currently used in nations around the world with great efficacy. According to the American Journal of Therapeutics in their May-June 2021 issue “Multiple, large ‘natural experiments’ occurred in regions that initiated ‘Ivermectin distribution’ campaigns followed by tight, reproducible, temporally associated decreases in case counts and case fatality rates compared with nearby regions without such campaigns.”
Bottom line, the known science does not justify committing the entire U.S. troop strength to one singular experimental group. Given the many unknowns and what we have come to learn most recently, mandatory COVID-19 vaccination may not only be rash but perhaps become life-threatening to the nation vis-à-vis those dedicated to her defense, against very well-known strategic competitors.
Simply, COVID-19 forced-inoculation could prove to be a grave national security threat at a time when the nation can least afford it. We must immediately pause and reevaluate the U.S. defensive strategic assessment of COVID-19 vaccinations for the entire Department.
There is absolutely no imperative of ‘benefits outweighing the risks’ to continue with mandating the COVID-19 vaccines to the military population who do not self-elect. Doing so could potentially trigger manning shortfalls brought on by resignations and lost enlistments from this all-volunteer armed force.
At this time, there is more than enough justification for a COVID-19 vaccination safety standdown to reconsider how the decision to mass vaccinate will critically impact overall mission effectiveness.
Commander Jay Furman is a career United States naval officer, naval aviator, and foreign area officer with extensive experience advising senior military, diplomatic, and international organization leadership. The Commander has spent years serving throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East at sea, ashore, and airborne. He holds a Master of Arts in Security Studies from the Naval Postgraduate School.
Younger Military Personnel Reject Vaccine, in Warning for Commanders and the Nation
The New York Times - By Jennifer Steinhauer - Feb. 27, 2021
About one-third of the troops have declined to take the vaccine. Many say they worry the vaccines are unsafe or were developed too quickly. Others want a sense of independence, even in uniform.
WASHINGTON — Americans who go into the military understand the loss of personal liberty. Many of their daily activities are prescribed, as are their hairstyles, attire and personal conduct.
So when it comes to taking a coronavirus vaccine, many troops — especially younger enlisted personnel as opposed to their officers — see a rare opportunity to exercise free will.
“The Army tells me what, how and when to do almost everything,” said Sgt. Tracey Carroll, who is based at Fort Sill, an Army post in Oklahoma. “They finally asked me to do something and I actually have a choice, so I said no.”
Sergeant Carroll, 24, represents a broad swath of members of the military — a largely young, healthy set of Americans from every corner of the nation — who are declining to get the shot, which for now is optional among personnel. They cite an array of political and health-related concerns.
But this reluctance among younger troops is a warning to civilian health officials about the potential hole in the broad-scale immunity that medical professionals say is needed for Americans to reclaim their collective lives.
“At the end of the day, our military is our society,” said Dr. Michael S. Weiner, the former chief medical officer for the Defense Department, who now serves in the same role for Maximus, a government contractor and technology company. “They have the same social media, the same families, the same issues that society at large has.”
Roughly one-third of troops on active duty or in the National Guard have declined to take the vaccine, military officials recently told Congress. In some places, such as Fort Bragg, N.C., the nation’s largest military installation, acceptance rates are below 50 percent.
“We thought we’d be in a better spot in terms of the opt-in rate,” said Col. Joseph Buccino, a spokesman at Fort Bragg, one of the first military sites to offer the vaccine.
While Pentagon officials say they are not collecting specific data on those who decline the vaccine, there is broad agreement that refusal rates are far higher among younger members, and enlisted personnel are more likely to say no than officers. Military spouses appear to share that hesitation: In a December poll of 674 active-duty family members conducted by Blue Star Families, a military advocacy group, 58 percent said they would not allow their children to receive the vaccine.For many troops, the reluctance reflects the concerns of civilians who have said in various public health polls that they will not take the vaccine. Many worry the vaccines are unsafe or were developed too quickly.
Some of the concerns stem from misinformation that has run rampant on Facebook and other social media, including the false rumor that the vaccine contains a microchip devised to monitor recipients, that it will permanently disable the body’s immune system or that it is some form of government control.
In some ways, vaccines are the new masks: a preventive measure against the virus that has been politicized.
There are many service members like Sergeant Carroll, officials said, who cite the rare chance to avoid one vaccine among the many required, especially for those who deploy abroad.
Young Americans who are not in the military, and who believe they do not need to worry about becoming seriously ill from the coronavirus, are likely to embrace their own version of defiance, especially in the face of confusing and at times contradictory information about how much protection the vaccine actually offers.
“I don’t think anyone likes being told what to do,” Dr. Weiner said. “There is a line in the American DNA that says, ‘Just tell me what to do so I know what to push back on.’ ”
Other troops cite the anthrax vaccine, which was believed to cause adverse effects in members of the military in the late 1990s, as evidence that the military should not be on the front lines of a new vaccine.
The Coronavirus Pandemic › Aug. 20, 2021, 11:22 a.m.
- New York City imposes a vaccine mandate for many high school athletes and coaches.
- Sydney’s lockdown is extended for another month.
- Venues are reopening. What will happen to the streamed theater?
In many cases, the reasons for refusal include all of the above.
A 24-year-old female airman first class in Virginia said she declined the shot even though she is an emergency medical worker, as did many in her squadron. She shared her views only on the condition of anonymity because, like most enlisted members, she is not permitted to speak to the news media without official approval.
“I would prefer not to be the one testing this vaccine,” she explained in an email. She also said that because vaccine access had become a campaign theme during the 2020 race for the White House, she was more skeptical, and added that some of her colleagues had told her they would rather separate from the military than take the vaccine should it become mandatory.
The military has been offering the vaccine to older personnel, troops on the medical front lines, immediate response and contingency forces, some contractors who fall into those groups and some dependents of active-duty troops.
Hundreds of thousands of people in those categories have received shots so far.
The vaccine, unlike many other inoculations, is not required by the military at this time because it has been approved for emergency use by the Food and Drug Administration. Once it becomes a standard, approved vaccine, the military can order troops to take the shot.
The prevalence of fear about the safety and efficacy of the vaccine has frustrated military officials.
“There is a lot of misinformation out there,” Robert G. Salesses, an acting assistant secretary of defense, told members of the Senate Armed Services Committee on Thursday. One member of the committee, Senator Gary Peters, Democrat of Michigan, suggested that the military personnel who refused vaccines “risk an entire community” where bases are.
While military leaders insist that vaccine acceptance rates will rise as safety information continues to spread, officials and advocacy groups are scrambling to improve the rates, holding information sessions with health care leaders like Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. On some bases, health care workers follow up with those who refuse the vaccine to explore their reasons.
Understand the State of Vaccine and Mask Mandates in the U.S.
- Mask rules. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in July recommended that all Americans, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks in indoor public places within areas experiencing outbreaks, a reversal of the guidance it offered in May. See where the C.D.C. guidance would apply, and where states have instituted their own mask policies. The battle over masks has become contentious in some states, with some local leaders defying state bans.
- Vaccine rules . . . and businesses. Private companies are increasingly mandating coronavirus vaccines for employees, with varying approaches. Such mandates are legally allowed and have been upheld in court challenges.
- College and universities. More than 400 colleges and universities are requiring students to be vaccinated against Covid-19. Almost all are in states that voted for President Biden.
- Schools. On Aug. 11, California announced that it would require teachers and staff of both public and private schools to be vaccinated or face regular testing, the first state in the nation to do so. A survey released in August found that many American parents of school-age children are opposed to mandated vaccines for students, but were more supportive of mask mandates for students, teachers and staff members who do not have their shots.
- Hospitals and medical centers. Many hospitals and major health systems are requiring employees to get a Covid-19 vaccine, citing rising caseloads fueled by the Delta variant and stubbornly low vaccination rates in their communities, even within their work force.
- New York. On Aug. 3, Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York announced that proof of vaccination would be required of workers and customers for indoor dining, gyms, performances and other indoor situations, becoming the first U.S. city to require vaccines for a broad range of activities. City hospital workers must also get a vaccine or be subjected to weekly testing. Similar rules are in place for New York State employees.
- At the federal level. The Pentagon announced that it would seek to make coronavirus vaccinations mandatory for the country’s 1.3 million active-duty troops “no later” than the middle of September. President Biden announced that all civilian federal employees would have to be vaccinated against the coronavirus or submit to regular testing, social distancing, mask requirements and restrictions on most travel.
This week, the Army held live sessions on Facebook with high-ranking officers to press the message that the vaccine was a boon, and hundreds of commenters balked throughout. “It has not been proven this vaccine saves lives,” one person wrote.
The concern is felt at the top tier of the Pentagon’s leadership. On Wednesday, Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III released a video saying, “You know, I’ve taken it myself.”
“After talking with my doctor, I believed it was the right thing to do, not only for my health, but also for my ability to do the job and to contribute to our readiness,” Mr. Austin said.
Many public health experts say that such appeals from leaders on high may be the least effective method to convince groups that distrust government or authority figures.
“Many enlisted folks watch an admiral getting a shot and say, ‘I don’t see me in you at this point in my life,’” Dr. Weiner noted. “I appreciate you got a vaccine, but that’s not me.”
Staff Sgt. Jack Jay, who is stationed at an Army base at Fort Jackson in Columbia, S.C., has heard every manner of fear, distrust and wild conspiracy theories from his peers — and has tried to gently share his own views.
“The reasons go from political, to the history of unproven research being carried out, and because of our age group and health we are not a high-risk population of hospitalization,” said Sergeant Jay, 33, who has already taken his shot.
“The best I feel that I can do is respect the other person’s reasons even though I may not agree,” he said. “However, if one of my peers makes false statements as if they are true, I will challenge them to back up their argument with legitimate sources.”
The thread of politics that weaves through those discussions complicates the conversation, Sergeant Jay said and reflects those he sees on Facebook and elsewhere outside the military.
“The Army is just a good barometer of what will most likely happen nationally, due to the thought processes of our country at this current moment,” he said.
In making decisions, “the biggest factor is, do you know someone who got the vaccine,” said Jennifer Akin, a director of applied research at Blue Star Families. “There are so many narratives out there, it’s hard to know what to do. We are trying to provide people with trustworthy information from trustworthy sources.”
The Military, the Virus and Vaccines
Dr. Ryan Cole MD - Immunology, and Virology Expert explains how the CV Vax is weakening the immune system (video)
Dr. Roger Hodkinson: "It's all been a pack of lies" - Health Ranger Report - Published 20 Aug 2021 (video)
1. Moss, William. “Q&a: How Many Covid-19 Variants like Delta Are Possible?” Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center, 15 July 2021, https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/q-n-a/how-many-covid-19-variants-like-delta-are-possible.
2. Crawford, Nigel, Adele Harris, and Georgina Lewis. “Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease (VAED).” The Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre (MVEC). The Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre (MVEC), February 22, 2021. https://mvec.mcri.edu.au/references/vaccine-associated-enhanced-disease-vaed/.
3. Robertson, Sally. “Research Suggests Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Reprograms Innate Immune Responses.” News, May 13, 2021. https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210510/Research-suggests-Pfizer-BioNTech-COVID-19-vaccine-reprograms-innate-immune-responses.aspx.
4. Kekatos, Mary. “Israel Saus PFIZER’S COVID-19 Vaccine IS ‘Significantly Less’ Effective against the Indian ‘Delta’.” Daily Mail Online. Associated Newspapers, July 17, 2021. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9796589/Israel-saus-Pfizers-COVID-19-vaccine-significantly-effective-against-Indian-Delta.html.
5. Captaindaretofly. “VAERS Whistleblower: ‘45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines within 3 Days OF Vaccination’, Sparks Lawsuit against Federal Government.” Daily Expose, July 20, 2021. https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/19/vaers-whistleblower-45000-dead-from-covid-19-vaccines-within-3-days-sparks-lawsuit-against-federal-government/
6. Simpson, Robert. “Research Reveals Vaccinated People More Vulnerable to Delta Variant than Unvaccinated.” The Simpson Post, June 25, 2021. https://thesimpsonpost.wordpress.com/2021/06/25/research-reveals-vaccinated-people-more-vulnerable-to-delta-variant-than-unvaccinated/.
7. Public Health England. “COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report Published.” GOV.UK. Public Health England. Accessed August 8, 2021. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-vaccine-surveillance-report-published
8. Department of Health and Social Care, PHE Genomics Cell, PHE Outbreak Surveillance Team, PHE Epidemiology Cell, PHE Contact Tracing Data Team, PHE Health Protection Data Science Team, PHE International Cell, et al., 17 SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation in England §. Technical Brief (2021).
9. Lieber, Dov. “Delta Variant Outbreak in Israel Infects Some Vaccinated Adults.” The Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company, June 25, 2021. https://www.wsj.com/articles/vaccinated-people-account-for-half-of-new-covid-19-delta-cases-in-israeli-outbreak-11624624326.
10. “Provisional Covid-19 Deaths by Sex and Age.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Accessed August 10, 2021. https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Deaths-by-Sex-and-Age/9bhg-hcku/data.
11. FLCCC. “Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19.” FLCCC, n.d
12. Kime, Patricia. “Army Officer Is 29TH US Service Member to Die FROM COVID-19.” Military.com, August 12, 2021. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/08/12/army-officer-29th-us-service-member-die-covid-19.html.
13. Kime, Patricia. “DoD Confirms: Rare Heart Inflammation Cases Linked To COVID-19 Vaccines.” Military.com, June 30, 2021. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/06/30/dod-confirms-rare-heart-inflammation-cases-linked-covid-19-vaccines.html.
14. Montgomery, MD, Jay. “Myocarditis Following Immunization With Mrna COVID-19 Vaccines in Members of the US Military.” JAMA Cardiology. JAMA Network, June 29, 2021. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2781601.
15. Kime, Patricia. “DoD Confirms: Rare Heart Inflammation Cases Linked To COVID-19 Vaccines.” Military.com, June 30, 2021. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/06/30/dod-confirms-rare-heart-inflammation-cases-linked-covid-19-vaccines.html.
16. Team, Children’s Health Defense, and Children’s Health Defense Team. “We’ve Never Seen Vaccine Injuries on This Scale – Why Are Regulatory Agencies Hiding Covid Vaccine Safety Signals?” Children’s Health Defense, August 12, 2021. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaccine-injuries-regulatory-agencies-hiding-covid-safety-data/.
17. Rickards, James. “The Battle of the Censors.” Daily Reckoning. Daily Reckoning, July 28, 2021. https://dailyreckoning.com/the-battle-of-the-censors/
18. Simpson, Robert. “Research Reveals Vaccinated People More Vulnerable to Delta Variant than Unvaccinated.” The Simpson Post, June 25, 2021. https://thesimpsonpost.wordpress.com/2021/06/25/research-reveals-vaccinated-people-more-vulnerable-to-delta-variant-than-unvaccinated/.
19. Lieber, Dov. “Delta Variant Outbreak in Israel Infects Some Vaccinated Adults.” The Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company, June 25, 2021. https://www.wsj.com/articles/vaccinated-people-account-for-half-of-new-covid-19-delta-cases-in-israeli-outbreak-11624624326.
20. “Israel, Widely VACCINATED, Suffers Another Covid-19 Surge.” The Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company, August 12, 2021. https://www.wsj.com/articles/israel-80-vaccinated-suffers-another-covid-19-surge-11628769603.
21.Conradson, Julian. “Leading Israeli Health Official: VACCINATED Account for 95% of Severe and 85-90% of New Covid Hospitalizations. VACCINE Effectiveness Is ‘Really Fading’ (VIDEO).” The Gateway Pundit. The Gateway Pundit, August 9, 2021. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/please-add-video-leading-israeli-health-official-vaccinated-account-95-severe-85-90-new-covid-hospitalizations-vaccine-effectiveness-really-fading-video/.
22. Delaney, Patrick. “Inventor of MRNA VACCINE: Jabs Not Justified for Young, Data for Informed CONSENT LACKING.” LifeSite, July 30, 2021. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/inventor-of-mrna-vaccine-jabs-not-justified-for-young-data-for-informed-consent-lacking/.
23. de Jesús, Erin Garcia. “How Antibodies May Cause Rare Blood Clots after Some COVID-19 VACCINES.” Science News, July 6, 2021. https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-vaccine-antibodies-cause-blood-clots-side-effect.
24. Miller, Sara G. “Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Linked to 28 Cases of Blood Clots, CDC Reports.” NBCNews.com. NBCUniversal News Group, May 12, 2021. https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/johnson-johnson-vaccine-linked-28-cases-blood-clots-cdc-reports-n1267128.
25. Kime, Patricia. “Army Officer Is 29TH US Service Member to Die FROM COVID-19.” Military.com, August 12, 2021. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/08/12/army-officer-29th-us-service-member-die-covid-19.html.
26. “About.” Doctors for COVID Ethics, June 11, 2021. https://doctors4covidethics.org/about/.
27. Peckford, Brian. “Letter to Physicians: Four New Scientific Discoveries Regarding the Safety and Efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccines.” peckford42, July 17, 2021. https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2021/07/17/letter-to-physicians-four-new-scientific-discoveries-regarding-the-safety-and-efficacy-of-covid-19-vaccines/.
28. Ćirić, Jelena. “COVID-19 in Iceland: Vaccination Has Not Led to Herd Immunity, Says CHIEF EPIDEMIOLOGIST.” Iceland Review, August 3, 2021. https://www.icelandreview.com/society/covid-19-in-iceland-vaccination-has-not-led-to-herd-immunity-says-chief- epidemiologist/.
29. Lee WS, Wheatley AK, Kent SJ, DeKosky BJ. Antibody-dependent enhancement and SARS CoV-2 vaccines and therapies. Nat Microbiol. 2020 Oct;5(10):1185-1191. doi: 10.1038/s41564-020-00789-5. Epub 2020 Sep 9. PMID: 32908214. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32908214/
30. Cunningham, Allan S. “Tamiflu & Influenza Vaccines: More Harm than Good?” The BMJ, August 3, 2021. https://www.bmj.com/content/368/bmj.m626/rr.
31. Lin X, Lin F, Liang T, Ducatez MF, Zanin M, Wong SS. Antibody Responsiveness to Influenza: What Drives It? Viruses. 2021 Jul 19;13(7):1400. doi: 10.3390/v13071400. PMCID: PMC8310379. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8310379/
32. Malone, Robert, and Peter Navarro. “Vaccine Inventor Questions MANDATORY SHOT Push, Biden’s Covid-19 Strategy.” The Washington Times. The Washington Times, August 5, 2021. https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/5/biden-teams-misguided-and deadly-covid-19-vaccine-/
33. Rumble. Accessed August 15, 2021. https://rumble.com/vk8cpw-top-american-doctor-covid-shots-are-obsolete-dangerous-must-be-shut-down.html.
34. Le Bert, Nina et al. “SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity in cases of COVID-19 and SARS, and uninfected controls.” Nature vol. 584,7821 (2020): 457-462. doi:10.1038/s41586-020-2550-z
35. Patel, Neel V. “Covid-19 Immunity LIKELY Lasts for Years.” MIT Technology Review. MIT Technology Review, January 6, 2021. https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/01/06/1015822/covid-19-immunity-likely-lasts-for-years/.
36. Shrestha, Nabin K., Patrick C. Burke, Amy S. Nowacki, Paul Terpeluk, and Steven M. Gordon. “Necessity of Covid-19 Vaccination in Previously Infected Individuals.” medRxiv. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, January 1, 2021. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.01.21258176v2.
37. Goldberg, Yair, Micha Mandel, Yonatan Woodbridge, Ronen Fluss, Ilya Novikov, Rami Yaari, Arnona Ziv, Laurence Freedman, and Amit Huppert. “Protection of Previous Sars-Cov-2 Infection Is Similar to That OF Bnt162b2 VACCINE Protection: A Three-Month Nationwide Experience from Israel.” medRxiv. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, January 1, 2021. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.04.20.21255670v1.
38. Rumble. Accessed August 15, 2021. https://rumble.com/vk8cpw-top-american-doctor-covid-shots-are-obsolete-dangerous-must-be-shut-down.html.
39. “Mortality Analyses.” Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center. Accessed August 8, 2021. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality.
40. Bhargava, Hansa D. “Coronavirus Recovery: Rate, Time, and Outlook.” WebMD. WebMD, August 7, 2020. https://www.webmd.com/lung/covid-recovery-overview#1.
41. Military Benefits. “Coronavirus Cases in the US Military.” MilitaryBenefits.info, March 19, 2021. https://militarybenefits.info/coronavirus-cases-military/.
42. Kime, Patricia. “Army Officer Is 29TH US Service Member to Die FROM COVID-19.” Military.com, August 12, 2021. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/08/12/army-officer-29th-us-service-member-die-covid-19.html.
43. “I-MASK+ Protocol: FLCCC: Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance.” FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, August 11, 2021. https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/.
44. Hope, Justus R. “Ivermectin Obliterates 97 Percent of Delhi Cases.” The Desert Review, June 7, 2021. https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/national/ivermectin-obliterates-97-percent-of-delhi-cases/article_6a3be6b2-c31f-11eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html.
45. “Ivermectin.” National Institutes of Health. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Accessed August 8, 2021. https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/.
46. Bryant, Andrew, Theresa A. Lawrie, Therese Dowswell, Edmund J. Fordham, Scott Mitchell, Sarah R. Hill, and Tony C. Tham. “Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-Analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines.” American Journal of Therapeutics 28, no. 4 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1097/mjt.0000000000001402.
47. Ahmed, Sabeena, Mohammad Mahbubul Karim, Allen G. Ross, Mohammad Sharif Hossain, John D. Clemens, Mariya Kibtiya Sumiya, Ching Swe Phru, et al. “A Five-Day Course of IVERMECTIN for the Treatment of COVID-19 May Reduce the Duration of Illness.” International Journal of Infectious Diseases 103 (2021): 214–16. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijid.2020.11.191.
48. Kory P, Meduri GU, Varon J, Iglesias J, Marik PE. Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19. Am J Ther. 2021 Apr 22;28(3):e299–318. DOI: 10.1097/MJT.0000000000001377. PMCID: PMC8088823. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/
You can actually participate in the global efforts to cripple the Deep State organized criminal cabal's ability for genocide while enjoying healthcare freedom at the same time, by boycotting Big Pharma for good.
The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehavior acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.
Does it not ring a bell when we see what desperate efforts the democrats are making to coerce ALL the people to have that jab? They have never shown any particular interest of this kind in the people's welfare otherwise. All kinds of punishments and attempted segregation of the non-vaccinated are being perpetrated.
- First of all, there is a large number of farmaceutical as well as other companies who are benefiting grossly from the sale of these Covid-19 related vaccines, who probably want this to go on indefinitely. To maintain assistance in this fraud, they are paying thousands of pharmaceutical companies, doctors, medical schools, manufacturers of medical equipment, and, not at least, the POLITICIANS!
- The second, but the most important reason is their fear of not reaching their planned number of fully vaccinated people before their evil intent starts to show up within the next 2-3 years, which will FINALLY make ALL people understand the real truth of the global elites plan to reduce the world's population by 95%. If at this time there will still be a substantial number of unvaccinated people, they will no doubt see the ELIMINATION of the perpetrators of this horrific crime against humanity.
- And thirdly, the ongoing wave of Covid versions with prolonged close-downs will eventually destroy smaller and middle-class businesses, and in so doing, destroying the entire middle-class.
All articles contained in Human-Synthesis are freely available and collected from the Internet. The interpretation of the contents is left to the readers and do not necessarily represent the views of the Administrator. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). Human-Synthesis will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. Human-Synthesis grants permission to cross-post original Human-Synthesis articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified.